Amo-toge Pass (Amo Natural Park)
Amo Natural Park is a large natural park located between Hida City and Shirakawa-go. A virgin forest of beech trees and a swamp with white arums and yellow marsh marigolds create a mystic sense of beauty.
Amo-toge Pass in the natural park is the setting of a novel entitled "Koya Hijiri" written by Kyoka Izumi. The pass is one of the best spot to see the colorful autumn leaves in Hida.
- Open 24 hours
- mid-October - mid-June
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 80 minutes from JR Takayama Station by Amo-no-Mori shuttle bus. Get off at Amou-Touge Bus stop. (The shuttle bus is available during October 1 - 27, or weekends and national holidays of June 15 - September 29) *Booking required. Please call Nohi Bus at 0577-32-1688.
Address / Location
- Kawaicho Amo, Hida-shi, Gifu, 509-4315
- 345 @8Jipy3wkAqwbbTL - 2021-01-13
- NICHOLAS_INFINITY @Masasaito_IC - 2021-01-13
- avaspin38 アバスピン @hindyspin432 - 2021-01-11
- Meltzer Tweets Bot @MeltzerTweetBot - 2021-01-09
- The Festive Poet | AFAB @b12680 - 2021-01-09
- scsi_interface @scsi_interface1 - 2021-01-09
- Susie Maddocks @MaddocksSusie - 2021-01-08
- Melissa BakerLhermit @melissabak3 - 2021-01-08
- Japan Today News @JapanToday - 2021-01-08