Aoi Umi Park
Aoi Umi Park is located next to Aomori Port, and you can enjoy walking around with a scenic view of Mutsu Bay. It is a good place to walk alongside the sea in the daytime or to see the illuminated Aomori Bay Bridge at night. It is also good to walk on Aomori La-Bridge which connects the park and the Memorial Ship Hakkoda-Maru.
In the spring and summer, you can see a row of large tents called “Nebuta Rasseland”, where Nebuta floats are produced for the Aomori Nebuta Matsuri Festival held in August.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 10 minutes walk from Aomori Station on the JR lines or Aoimori Railway Line
Address / Location
- 1-103-2, Yasukata, Aomori-shi, Aomori, 030-0803
- Around Japan @AroundJapan2014 - 2018-12-16
- cokoguri @cokoguri - 2018-12-12
- TAIKEN JAPAN @TAIKENJAPAN - 2018-12-10