Aomori Prefectural Folk Museum
Aomori Prefectural Folk Museum comprehensively introduces Aomori prefecture's nature, history, culture, and apples by using movies, models and dioramas in the eight exhibition rooms.
The museum's special exhibition hall used to be the Aomori Bank's head office. The building, designated as a national cultural property, was donated to Aomori Prefecture from the bank in 1970.
- 9:00 - 18:00 (May - October)
- 9:00 - 18:00 (November - April)
- Irregular (about 10days a year)
Price / Entrance Fee
- 310 yen (General, Adult); 250 yen (General, Adult) *January and February
- 150 yen (Student); 120 yen (Student) *January and February
- Admission Free (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 20 minutes walk from Aomori Station on the JR lines or Aoimori Railway Line
- ようこそ！青森県立郷土館へ！ - 青森県庁ホームページ (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 2-8-14, Honcho, Aomori-shi, Aomori, 030-0802
- Wikipedia Stub Bot @wpstubs - 2016-04-10