Araihama Beach is a 150 meters long small beach. The beach with very transparent water and gentle waves is an ideal spot for swimming and fishing. The beach is selected as one of the best 88 beaches in Japan. It is also said that Araihama Beach is the best beach in the Miura-hanto Peninsula. There is a walking trail which circles from in front of the Hotel Keikyu Kanchosou through Araihama and back down to the beach behind Aburatsubo Marine Park.
- Open 24 hours
- Swimming: 8:00 - 17:00 (July - August)
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 13 minutes from Misakiguchi Station on the Keikyu Kurihama Line (KK72) by the bus bound for Aburatsubo. Get off at the last stop.
Address / Location
- Misakimachi Koajiro, Miura-shi, Kanagawa, 238-0225
- Aymerick Everywhere @AymerickEvryw - 2018-08-08
- South of Tokyo,神奈川 @Visit_Kanagawa - 2018-05-24
- feelshonan_en @feel_en - 2017-05-25
- Joel Rush @denbutsu - 2016-09-27
- Lou Louve @Angeloulou_1013 - 2016-06-22