This waterfront complex of shops and restaurants is one of Fukuoka's most popular attractions. The interior features a large columnar aquarium, while the outside has broad wooden decks for strolling along the waterfront. This is also the departure point for Hakata Bay cruises and for ferries to nearby islands, such as Iki, Tsushima and Shikano-shima.
- 11:00 - 22:00
- Restaurants: 11:00 - 20:00
- No closing days
Access / Public Transport
- 30 minutes walk from Tenjin Station on the Fukuoka City Subway Kuko Line (K08)
- 15 minute from JR Hakata Station by the bus bound for Hakata Futoh. Get off at the last stop.
- ベイサイドプレイス博多｜都市と港が交わる場所 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 13-6, Chikkohommachi, Hakata-ku Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, 812-0021