Bizan Park is located on the top of Mt. Bizan, the symbol of Tokushima City. It overlooks the whole city, and on clear days you can see out to Awaji Island to the north and the Kii Peninsula to the east. You can go to the park by the ropeway from Sanroku Station on the 5th floor of Awa Kaikan building. There is also an observation deck and Moraes Museum at the top of the mountain.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 10 minutes walk from JR Tokushima Station, then take the ropeway at Sanroku Station (7-minute ride).
- 眉山ロープウェイ (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- Bizancho Otakiyama, Tokushima-shi, Tokushima, 770-0908
- GoZity @GoZityApp - 2020-01-04
- takewick @takewick - 2018-10-29
- Shinikenshi @shinikenshi - 2018-10-08