Centre for Cultural Exchange "HISHIO"
The traditional Kura storehouse located on a small hill in Katsuyama Historical Preservation District was originally used for soy sauce business from 1868 to 1972. After the building was donated to Katsuyama town for cultural purpose in 2000, it was renovated and re-opened as a community center in 2005. Today, the facility has an art gallery, an event hall, and a café where visitors can enjoy freshly brewed coffee inside.
- 10:00 – 18:00 (April – October)
- 10:00 – 17:00 (November – March)
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
- Varies accoring to the event
Access / Public Transport
- 10 minutes walk from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station
Address / Location
- 162, Katsuyama, Maniwa-shi, Okayama, 717-0013
- Death By Tea @sakugatea - 2019-10-23
- ‘19gy @IggyNJ210 - 2019-10-22
- Khalid @DarkpqSide - 2019-10-18
- Shy @ShyNerdyGirl - 2019-10-15
- Billy Keo 🐝🍔 @keo_billy - 2019-10-14