Daisen-daki Waterfall is a beautiful two-tiered waterfall surrounded by a natural forest. The 42 meters tall waterfall is the headwater of Kasechi-gawa River, which runs into the Sea of Japan. There is a 1.8 kilometer walking trail which begins from Ikkoganaru camp grounds to the waterfall, and it makes for a perfect hiking course. After reaching to the waterfall, you can go down to the basin with rope. The waterfall was selected as one of the 100 most beautiful waterfalls in Japan in 1990.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 20-minute taxi ride from JR Urayasu Station to Ikkoganaru camp grounds, then walk 60 minutes.
Address / Location
- Noigura, Kotora-cho Tohaku-gun, Tottori, 689-2336
- ALO JAPAN @alojapan - 2019-02-18
- Around Japan @AroundJapan2014 - 2019-02-18
- Being Japan @BeingJapan - 2019-02-17
- maniaochi @maniaochi - 2019-02-15
- JT&PP Helpdesk @JTPPHELPDESK - 2019-02-14