Doburoku Festival Hall
Doburoku Festival Hall is located in the grounds of the Shirakawa Hachiman-jinja Shrine, one of the venues of Doburoku-Matsuri Festival held from late-September to October every year.
In this hall, the scene of lion dance in the festival is re-created using films, models and dolls. Visitors can not only learn about the Doburoku-Matsuri Festival, but also get a free taste of Doburoku Sake, a Japanese Sake specially brewed for the festival.
- 9:00 - 17:00 (April - November)
- December - March
- October 13 - 16
Price / Entrance Fee
- 300 yen (General, Adult)
- 100 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 50 minutes from JR Takayama Station by the bus bound for Shirakawa-go / Kanazawa. Get off at Shirakawa-go Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 599, Ogimachi, Shirakawa-mura Ono-gun, Gifu, 501-5627
- 345 @8Jipy3wkAqwbbTL - 2021-01-13
- NICHOLAS_INFINITY @Masasaito_IC - 2021-01-13
- avaspin38 アバスピン @hindyspin432 - 2021-01-11
- Meltzer Tweets Bot @MeltzerTweetBot - 2021-01-09
- The Festive Poet | AFAB @b12680 - 2021-01-09
- scsi_interface @scsi_interface1 - 2021-01-09
- Susie Maddocks @MaddocksSusie - 2021-01-08
- Melissa BakerLhermit @melissabak3 - 2021-01-08
- Japan Today News @JapanToday - 2021-01-08