Edo Market Place
Edo Market Place is located on the 4th floor of the Haneda Airport International Terminal. Below the huge dynamic roof that was designed in the image of a cirrus cloud is a recreation of an Edo townscape. Visitors can experience Japanese tradition and culture just by strolling through. Gathered here are facilities such as restaurants and fashion goods shops that have been specially selected from across the country.
- Open 24 hours
- Shops: 8:00 - 22:00 (Varies according to the shops)
- No closing days
Access / Public Transport
- Directly connected from Haneda Airport International Terminal Station on the Tokyo Monorail
- Directly connected from Haneda Airport International Terminal Station on the Keikyu Airport Line (KK16)
Address / Location
- 3-2-2, Hanedakuko, Ota-ku, Tokyo, 144-0041
- ❤NOV 15TH FIRSTBORN @irep_edo - 2015-02-07
- What's this about 'don't throw stones in the market place'???? Who cares???