Former Senkyo Jinjo Elementary School
The wooden school building of Senkyo Jinjo Elementary School, built in 1907 and designated as a national important cultural property in 1999, features an attractive Western design. The building was actually used as the school building of the today's Senkyo Elementary School until 1990 when the school was moved to the current location.
The building is also famous as a location for shooting Japanese movies and TV dramas, such as "Always: Sanchome no Yuhi (Always: Sunset on Third Street )", a TV drama version of "Hotaru-no-Haka (Grave of the Fireflies)", and NHK's TV drama "Carnation".
- 9:00 – 18:00 (March – October)
- 9:00 – 17:00 (November – February)
- Wednesdays (or the following day when it falls on a national holiday)
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 10 minutes walk from JR Kuse Station
Address / Location
- 17-1, Nabeya, Maniwa-shi, Okayama, 719-3214
- #ProWrestlingsBFF @nickmaniwa - 2019-08-21
- Ben Slama Adel @Maniwa_A - 2019-08-13