Fuji Yuusui-no-sato Aquarium
The aquarium, located in Sakana Park, specializes in freshwater fishes that live in river or lake. The aquarium uses freshwater spring from Mt. Fuji. The main attraction of this aquarium is the huge double-layered tank which looks as if both small and large fishes are swimming in the same tank. There are also theater hall, virtual fishing machine, and library in the aquarium.
- 9:00 - 18:00
- Tuesdays (or the following day when it falls on a national holiday)
- December 28 - January 1
Price / Entrance Fee
- 420 yen (General, Adult)
- 200 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 17 minutes from Fujisan Station on the Fujikyuko Line by the bus bound for Uchino. Get off at Sakana Koen-mae Bus stop.
- 森の中の水族館。公式サイト。 - 富士の湧水を使った透明度の高い水族館です。渓流の魚たちが泳ぐ姿は清涼感いっぱいです。 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 3098-1, Shibokusa, Oshino-mura Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi, 401-0511
- James Halat @jimjimtomo - 2020-01-16