Fukuoka Tower, a 234 meters tall tower covered with 8,000 half mirrors, is Japan's tallest coastal tower offering excellent views over adjacent Hakata Bay. From the tower's observation decks at the height of 116 meters and 123 meters, you can see the panoramic view of Fukuoka City and Genkai-nada Sea.
- 9:30 – 22:00 (April 1 - September 30)
- 9:30 – 21:00 (October 1 - March 31)
- Last Monday and Tuesday of June
Price / Rate
- 800 yen (General, Adult)
- 500 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 15 minutes walk from Tojinmachi Station on the Fukuoka City Subway Kuko Line (K05)
- 15 minutes walk from Nishijin Station on the Fukuoka City Subway Kuko Line (K04)
- 15 minutes walk from Fujisaki Station on the Fukuoka City Subway Kuko Line (K03)
- 20 minutes from Nishitetsu-Fukuoka (Tenjin) Station on the Nishitetsu Tenjin Omuta Line by the #302, #305 or #307 bus. Get off at Fukuoka Tower Minami-guchi Bus stop.
- 25 minutes from JR Hakata Station by the #306 or #312 bus. Get off at Fukuoka Tower Minami-guchi Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 2-3-26, Momochihama, Sawara-ku Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, 814-0001
- MrJocko @MrJocko - 2014-10-20
- I posted 10 photos on Facebook in the album "Fukuoka Tower, Japan" http://t.co/D0uj97NKUD
- Jake @interseting_ - 2014-10-16
- Photo: citylandscapes: Fukuoka Tower, Fukuoka, Japan Follow Me for More Dusky Cityscape Photos —... http://t.co/H69AR4SxNG
- aoki masaru @mazzy0108 - 2014-10-14
- Nearby Fukuoka tower around 1900 #night #walking http://t.co/e3ZW2qvUUO