Fukuoka Tower, a 234 meters tall tower covered with 8,000 half mirrors, is Japan's tallest coastal tower offering excellent views over adjacent Hakata Bay. From the tower's observation decks at the height of 116 meters and 123 meters, you can see the panoramic view of Fukuoka City and Genkai-nada Sea.
- 9:30 – 22:00 (April 1 - September 30)
- 9:30 – 21:00 (October 1 - March 31)
- Last Monday and Tuesday of June
Price / Rate
- 800 yen (General, Adult)
- 500 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 15 minutes walk from Tojinmachi Station on the Fukuoka City Subway Kuko Line (K05)
- 15 minutes walk from Nishijin Station on the Fukuoka City Subway Kuko Line (K04)
- 15 minutes walk from Fujisaki Station on the Fukuoka City Subway Kuko Line (K03)
- 20 minutes from Nishitetsu-Fukuoka (Tenjin) Station on the Nishitetsu Tenjin Omuta Line by the #302, #305 or #307 bus. Get off at Fukuoka Tower Minami-guchi Bus stop.
- 25 minutes from JR Hakata Station by the #306 or #312 bus. Get off at Fukuoka Tower Minami-guchi Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 2-3-26, Momochihama, Sawara-ku Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, 814-0001
- Hispanic Triple S @SS501_SP - 2014-11-21
- #KHJBetterSingle2014 #BETTER [HJB] 'BETTER' High Touch Meeting in Fukuoka - @TOWER_Kashiiham [21.11.14] http://t.co/H1vpXrE4BW
- TVXQ ♡ @myspazzacchaha - 2014-11-20
- Oh well at least there's fukuoka tower records. Hope their toho decos are epic too heehee
- Charlee Chayatanan @CharleeChay - 2014-11-19
- Last night we went to #Fukuoka Tower and checked out the amazing views and a pervy Santa. #Japan… http://t.co/QXrl8KbwqI
- joyce @assirenis - 2014-11-18
- Yixing said that he was able to eat ramen in Fukuoka, then saw Tokyo Tower but those are not what he considers memorable, but everyone is!
- 羽音紗 @tresbalmain - 2014-11-18
- yixing: prior to this stop when we were in fukuoka, i ate ramen. however in tokyo, the best thing about it i heard was tokyo tower. but