Gala Aoiumi is a salt-themed facility located on the coast in Yomitan-son village. In this facility, you can learn about Okinawan salt at the museum and see the salt-making process at the factory. You can also experience salt-making from seawater or other workshop activities. The shop sells its original salt ice cream and salt rice crackers and the restaurant serves its original salt noodle.
- 10:00 - 18:00
- Shop: 10:00 - 20:00
- Restaurants: Varies according to the restaurant
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
- Salt-making workshop: 1,500 yen
- Pottery workshop: From 2,500 yen
- Glass-art workshop: From 2,160 yen
Access / Public Transport
- 1 hour and 20 minutes from Naha Bus Terminal by the #28 bus. Get off at Ubudo Bus stop, then walk 20 minutes.
Address / Location
- 915, Takashiho, Yomitan-son Nakagami-gun, Okinawa, 904-0323
- Aya @AyaK_peace - 2017-02-18