Located in the middle of Mt. Soun-zan, the French garden style Hakone Gora Park was opened in 1914. Since there are several size of rocks scattered in the premises, the park is regarded as the largest rock garden in the Orient.
Passing through the rose-draped archway, visitors can enjoy a stroll along brick paths. The main attraction of the park is a gigantic fountain pond at the center of the park. The park also boasts a natural museum, an alpine plant garden and a tropical botanical garden.
- 9:00 - 17:00 *admission until 30 minutes before closing
- No closing days
Price / Rate
- 550 yen (General, Adult)
- Admission Free (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 5 minutes walk from Gora Station on the Hakone Tozan Line
Address / Location
- 1300-329, Gora, Hakone-machi Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa, 250-0408
- Radin Fadli @Radin_Fadli - 2014-10-27
- Hakone Gora Park's Moment Its such a beautiful place.Bet the view is more awesome during spring with… http://t.co/aduNRAes1k