Directly connected with Hankyu Umeda Station, Hankyu Sanban-gai is one of the largest shopping areas in Osaka with two floors above ground and two beneath filled with a lot of shops from novelty goods stores to brand-name boutiques. There are also a variety of restaurants and cafés on the second underground floor.
The shopping facility was opened in 1969 with an expansion of the train station and renovated in 1990.
- 10:00 - 21:00 *varies according to the shop
- 10:00 - 23:00 (restaurants)
Access / Public Transport
- Short walk from Umeda Station on the Hankyu Kobe Main Line, Hankyu Takarazuka Main Line, or Hankyu Kyoto Main Line
- 阪急三番街 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 1-1-3, Shibata, Kita-ku Osaka-shi, Osaka, 530-0012
- ジョニー・デップに雰囲気が微妙に似ている人物です。 @jetnakatani - 2019-02-09
- P.K. EXPLORE @realpkexplore - 2019-02-01
- シナプス @akaaafukuchan - 2017-07-14
- フクシママサト @maxafuku - 2016-07-31