Hase-dera Temple was founded in 736 by Fujiwara-no-Fusasaki, a son of Fujiwara-no-Fuhito.
A wide variety of flowers, changing with the seasons, bloom on the grounds of this temple: peonies, hydrangeas, fragrant olives, camellias, and many more. From the observation deck near Kannon-do Hall, you can enjoy a panoramic view of Kamakura City and Yuigahama Beach.
- 8:00 - 17:00
- 8:00 - 16:30 (October - February)
- No closing days
Price / Rate
- 300 yen (General, Adult)
- 100 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 5 minutes walk from Hase Station on the Enoden Line
Address / Location
- 3-11-2, Hase, Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa, 248-0016
- Nicki Yoshihara @Tokiotours - 2014-08-20
- Another lovely day in Kamakura where we had a nice vegetarian lunch in Hase temple with a view on the Pacific... http://t.co/xgj8AY1cso