Hinode Pottery is a place where you can freely make your original cups and bowls. You can join the workshop without booking (but it is highly recommended). While being surrounded by the abundant nature, professional potters will guide you with what you want to make.
They also sell the pottery works created by professionals and intellectually-handicapped people.
- 10:00 - 12:00, 13:00 - 17:30
- Mondays, Tuesdays (except National holidays)
Price / Entrance Fee
- Workshop: Around 2,500 yen *varies depends on the size of pottery
Access / Public Transport
- Free shuttle bus is available from JR Ome Station (9:30 and 11:30) *booking required
- 10 minutes taxi ride from JR Musashi-Masuko Station or JR Musashi-Itsukaichi Station
- 社会福祉法人 太陽福祉協会｜日の出太陽の家 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 5107, Oguno, Hinode-machi Nishitama-gun, Tokyo, 190-0181
- DQT SocialClassified @DoubleQuicktime - 2015-03-17