Hiruzen Herb Garden "Her Bill"
Hiruzen Herb Garden "Her Bill" features about 200 varieties of herbs and seasonal flowers. The garden changes purple from late June to July when lavender blooms. Other than herbs, you can enjoy the view of cherry blossoms in late April, hydrangea in June and July, and cosmos from late August to September. You can also spend a leisurely time in their wreath-making workshop and the restaurant which serves herb dishes.
- 9:00 – 16:30
- Wednesdays (September - mid-December)
- mid-December - March
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 75 minutes from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station by Maniwa City Community Bus “Maniwa-kun”. Get off at Hiruzen Bus stop.
- 50 minutes taxi ride from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station
- 蒜山ハーブガーデン ハービル公式HP TOP (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 1480-64, Hiruzen Nishikayabe, Maniwa-shi, Okayama, 717-0604
- たこ @0408Kouki - 2019-02-21
- Ochan30🏳️🌈 @Ochan30 - 2019-02-20
- Skippy @SkippyTheRobot - 2019-02-20
- Marco Rdz. @MANIWA_980106 - 2019-02-19
- Jeremy @ProphetOfAsh - 2019-02-18
- Anikai @anikaidesu - 2019-02-17
- Skippy @SkippyTheRobot - 2019-02-16
- Travis N. @TravisNewman_ - 2019-02-12