Hiruzen Horse Park
Hiruzen Horse Park is an equestrian club facility where people are free to try their hand at horseback riding. There are about 70 horses in the park, from thoroughbred racehorses to ponies on any given day, and the facility accommodates everyone at all levels. Beginners and children can try hand-led horse riding with instructors while advanced riders can enjoy genuine horseback riding and outdoor riding. Visitors can also experience feeding to horses.
- 9:00 – 16:00
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
- Horse Riding: From 1,300 yen
Access / Public Transport
- 75 minutes from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station by Maniwa City Community Bus “Maniwa-kun”. Get off at Hiruzen Bus stop.
- 50 minutes taxi ride from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station
- 蒜山ホースパーク │ 岡山県蒜山（ひるぜん）高原で乗馬を体験しよう！ (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 958-38, Hiruzen Nakafukuda, Maniwa-shi, Okayama, 717-0501
- Ben Slama Adel @Maniwa_A - 2019-08-13