Hiruzen Yatsuka Onsen Spa "Kaiyukan"
Kaiyukan is a public bath facility which uses the natural radon hot spring water originates from the Hiruzen-kogen plateau. Visitors can enjoy the majestic scenery of Mt. Hiruzen from the outdoor baths. The facility also offers mini golf courses, tennis courts, and a rental bicycle service, so it is a good idea to taking a bath after enjoying these outdoor activities.
- 10:00 – 22:00 (April - October) *admission until 21:15
- 10:00 – 21:00 (November - March) *admission until 20:30
- Mondays (or the following day when it falls on a national holiday)
Price / Entrance Fee
- 740 yen (General, Adult)
- 420 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 60 minutes from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station by the bus bound for Hiruzen-kogen. Get off at Sports Center Bus stop, then walk 15 minutes.
- 50 minutes taxi ride from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station
- 快湯館 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 2300-1, Hiruzen Kaminagata, Maniwa-shi, Okayama, 717-0505
- Sam Kinney @the_realkinney - 2019-06-25
- BJ Llanto @thechefranger - 2019-06-22
- Kazeinajiaby I. AMB @kazeiba - 2019-06-22
- meewow 💦 @mirobutt - 2019-06-17
- 古伊万里 @koimariyuyaku - 2019-06-17
- 花火 @kekkokeke78 - 2019-06-17
- UltimateSakura[Commissions OPEN] @UltimateSakura2 - 2019-06-17