Hiruzen Yatsuka Onsen Spa "Kaiyukan"
Kaiyukan is a public bath facility which uses the natural radon hot spring water originates from the Hiruzen-kogen plateau. Visitors can enjoy the majestic scenery of Mt. Hiruzen from the outdoor baths. The facility also offers mini golf courses, tennis courts, and a rental bicycle service, so it is a good idea to taking a bath after enjoying these outdoor activities.
- 10:00 – 22:00 (April - October) *admission until 21:15
- 10:00 – 21:00 (November - March) *admission until 20:30
- Mondays (or the following day when it falls on a national holiday)
Price / Entrance Fee
- 740 yen (General, Adult)
- 420 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 60 minutes from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station by the bus bound for Hiruzen-kogen. Get off at Sports Center Bus stop, then walk 15 minutes.
- 50 minutes taxi ride from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station
- 快湯館 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 2300-1, Hiruzen Kaminagata, Maniwa-shi, Okayama, 717-0505
- たこ @0408Kouki - 2019-02-21
- Ochan30🏳️🌈 @Ochan30 - 2019-02-20
- Skippy @SkippyTheRobot - 2019-02-20
- Marco Rdz. @MANIWA_980106 - 2019-02-19
- Jeremy @ProphetOfAsh - 2019-02-18
- Anikai @anikaidesu - 2019-02-17
- Skippy @SkippyTheRobot - 2019-02-16
- Travis N. @TravisNewman_ - 2019-02-12