Hizen Yumekaido is a theme park featuring a reproduction of an inn town on Nagasaki-kaido Road during the Edo Period (1603 – 1868). There are Japanese traditional tea shops, inns, playhouses, Samurai and Ninja residences, and other facilities at that time lined up on a street. You can enjoy mingling with townspeople and watching street performances and Ninja shows. You can also take a photo wearing the real Samurai costumes or Kimono dresses that are the same as the ones actually used for filming.
- 9:00 - 17:00
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission only: 1,100 yen (General, Adult); 600 yen (Child)
- One-day passport (includes admission): 2,100 yen (General, Adult); 1,600 yen (Child)
- One-day passport with Ninja costume (includes admission): 3,100 yen (General, Adult); 2,600 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 28 minutes from JR Takeo Onsen Station the bus bound for Ureshino Onsen. Get off at Showa-dori Bus stop.
- 元祖忍者村 嬉野温泉 肥前夢街道 - 江戸時代初期の長崎街道を再現した九州佐賀県の歴史体験型テーマパーク (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 716-1, Ureshinomachi Shimono, Ureshino-shi, Saga, 843-0302
- GaijinPot @GaijinPot - 2020-02-01
- kumele @kumele_weshould - 2019-08-28
- Japan Ninja Council @JapanNinja_En - 2018-05-25