Horikiri-toge Pass is one of the excellent vantage points along the Nichinan-kaigan coast for surveying its beautiful coastline and the Hyuga-nada Sea. The pass is further enhanced by the sight of Poinsettias, which exhibit their blazing red color from mid October to mid November. You can also see the rugged bedrock called "Demon's washboard" beneath the pass.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 4 minutes from JR Uchiumi Station the bus bound for Kuko / Miyazaki-eki. Get off at Horikiri-Touge Bus stop.
- 45 minutes walk from JR Uchiumi Station
Address / Location
- Oriuzako, Miyazaki-shi, Miyazaki, 889-2164
- Beautiful Flowers @bajevsjsjdhsnsj - 2020-09-27
- Chris watson @Dark_Griever77 - 2020-09-26
- Grand Western Steaks @GrandWSteaks - 2020-09-26
- Christopher P. Hood @HoodCP - 2020-09-24
- hshiro @hshiro11 - 2020-09-22