Iwami Ginzan World Heritage Center
It is difficult to appreciate the value of Iwami Ginzan just by viewing the site. This museum features exhibits that simply and clearly explain the history of Iwami Ginzan and its impact on world history, as well as explaining mining technology. Through displays of excavated items, replica models and video footage, visitors can experience the value of this World Heritage Site.
- 8:30 - 18:00 (March - November)
- 8:30 - 17:30 (December - February)
- Last Tuesday of each month
- Year-end and New Year's holidays
Price / Entrance Fee
- 300 yen (General, Adult)
- 150 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 30 minutes from JR Oda-shi Station by Kawamoto Line bus. Get off at Iwami Ginzan Chusyajo Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 1597-3, Omoricho, Oda-shi, Shimane, 694-0305
- Kampusraku @duoamphibi - 2019-06-16
- Nobuaki Murakami @ARUM0202 - 2019-06-11