Kameda Sake Brewery is a must for Sake lovers because it is the Kamogawa's sole brewery with over 260 years of history. The brewery has a wide selection of original Kamogawa products that make great souvenirs, such as their local Sake products and liqueurs made with Chiba's strawberry, plum, and lemon. The brewery also has a variety of samples available at the Sake tasting corner.
- 9:00 - 19:00
- 9:00 - 18:00 (Sundays and National holidays)
- No closing days
Access / Public Transport
- 15 minutes from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station by the bus bound for Hiratsuka-hongo or Tokyo-wan Ferry. Get off at Nakamura Bus stop.
- 15 minutes from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station by the bus bound for Kisarazu-eki Higashi-guchi. Get off at Nagasachu-mae Bus stop.
- 15 minutes taxi ride from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station
- 房総の地酒「寿萬亀」亀田酒造 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 329, Naka, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, 296-0111
- EnergyStorageSummit @ESSJ_2015 - 2015-03-27
- #Nikki completed building 31.211MW of 'Kamogawa Mirai Solar Park' in Chiba, Japan. It can cover about annual use of 9,000 households.
- Mayor Justin Nickels @mantymayor - 2015-03-26
- The individuals selected for the Student Exchange Program with our Sister-City, Kamogawa Japan, stopped in my office. http://t.co/U42SiJ1kYF
|Basic information about traveling to Kameda Sake Brewery.|
|Opening hours of Kameda Sake Brewery.|
|Closed days or periods of Kameda Sake Brewery.|
|Price of the entrance ticket or other fees for Kameda Sake Brewery (if applicable).|
|How to get to Kameda Sake Brewery with public transportation.|
|Official website of Kameda Sake Brewery or other related pages.|
|Address and map of Kameda Sake Brewery.|
|List of other recommended sightseeing spots.|
|Tweets related to Kameda Sake Brewery.|