Kameda Sake Brewery is a must for Sake lovers because it is the Kamogawa’s sole brewery with over 260 years of history. The brewery has a wide selection of original Kamogawa products that make great souvenirs, such as their local Sake products and liqueurs made with Chiba’s strawberry, plum, and lemon. The brewery also has a variety of samples available at the Sake tasting corner.
- 9:00 – 19:00
- 9:00 – 18:00 (Sundays and National holidays)
- No closing days
Access / Public Transport
- 15 minutes from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station by the bus bound for Hiratsuka-hongo or Tokyo-wan Ferry. Get off at Nakamura Bus stop.
- 15 minutes from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station by the bus bound for Kisarazu-eki Higashi-guchi. Get off at Nagasachu-mae Bus stop.
- 15 minutes taxi ride from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station
- 房総の地酒「寿萬亀」亀田酒造 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 329, Naka, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, 296-0111