Kameda Sake Brewery is a must for Sake lovers because it is the Kamogawa's sole brewery with over 260 years of history. The brewery has a wide selection of original Kamogawa products that make great souvenirs, such as their local Sake products and liqueurs made with Chiba's strawberry, plum, and lemon. The brewery also has a variety of samples available at the Sake tasting corner.
- 9:00 - 19:00
- 9:00 - 18:00 (Sundays and National holidays)
- No closing days
Access / Public Transport
- 15 minutes from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station by the bus bound for Hiratsuka-hongo or Tokyo-wan Ferry. Get off at Nakamura Bus stop.
- 15 minutes from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station by the bus bound for Kisarazu-eki Higashi-guchi. Get off at Nagasachu-mae Bus stop.
- 15 minutes taxi ride from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station
- 房総の地酒「寿萬亀」亀田酒造 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 329, Naka, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, 296-0111
- Quad Fin Rider @QuadFins4Fun - 2015-01-27
- @biscuitdigital No, it's @SeaWorld USA that was granted an NOAA permit to import a dolphin from Kamogawa Sea World in Japan.
- GRAY @oceanshaman - 2015-01-26
- Mt @QuadFins4Fun: mt @whtevrsarah SeaWorld is importing Kirara, a dolphin they purchased fr Kamogawa #SeaWorld #Japan http://t.co/ZGkMyhOEuE
- Quad Fin Rider @QuadFins4Fun - 2015-01-26
- >@whtevrsarah SeaWorld is in the process of importing Kirara, a dolphin they purchased from Kamogawa Sea World, Japan http://t.co/8WytsiuIxg
- Lumi Eleven @LumiEleven - 2015-01-26
- @QuadFins4Fun Doesn't #SeaWorld do business with Kamogawa SeaWorld Japan that stocks dolphins, orcas, and beluga from the wild?
|Basic information about traveling to Kameda Sake Brewery.|
|Opening hours of Kameda Sake Brewery.|
|Closed days or periods of Kameda Sake Brewery.|
|Price of the entrance ticket or other fees for Kameda Sake Brewery (if applicable).|
|How to get to Kameda Sake Brewery with public transportation.|
|Official website of Kameda Sake Brewery or other related pages.|
|Address and map of Kameda Sake Brewery.|
|List of other recommended sightseeing spots.|
|Tweets related to Kameda Sake Brewery.|