Nearly over 1,000 species of marine life presented at Kamogawa Sea World. Learn about aquatic life as you explore the full variety of the aquarium’s exhibits, which recreates the flow of water from river into the sea.
The dolphins from Surfing Museum, killer whales from Ocean Hall, white dolphins from Marine Drama, aquatic organisms from Water World and other facilities that should not be missed. Not only watching the performances by the sea animals you can also touch them or take a souvenir picture with them.
- 9:00 - 17:00
- 9:00 - 16:00 (weekdays in winter)
Price / Rate
- 2,800 yen (General, Adult)
- 2,200 yen (Student) *Student ID is needed.
- 1,400 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 5 minutes from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station by the free shuttle bus
Address / Location
- 1464-18, Higashicho, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, 296-0041
- Michele Bollo @bolloyoga - 2014-09-18
- And this is Sea World's response, a shell game. No mention of Kamogawa dolphin.http://t.co/7yhF6Blhnh #tweet4taiji #taiji_DAG
- Louise @MissBrightside9 - 2014-09-17
- If @SeaWorld REALLY wanted to see an END to Japan drive hunts, they'd END their relationship w/ Kamogawa Sea World https://t.co/sPB7YWdx2Y
- Deb C ~ @dccdn114 - 2014-09-15
- @MissBrightside9 @SeaWorld Where do Kamogawa Sea World get their dolphins? #tweet4taiji Where do SeaWorld get theirs?https://t.co/net6NWwGHF