Nearly over 1,000 species of marine life presented at Kamogawa Sea World. Learn about aquatic life as you explore the full variety of the aquarium’s exhibits, which recreates the flow of water from river into the sea.
The dolphins from Surfing Museum, killer whales from Ocean Hall, white dolphins from Marine Drama, aquatic organisms from Water World and other facilities that should not be missed. Not only watching the performances by the sea animals you can also touch them or take a souvenir picture with them.
- 9:00 - 17:00
- 9:00 - 16:00 (weekdays in winter)
Price / Entrance Fee
- 2,800 yen (General, Adult)
- 2,200 yen (Student) *Student ID is needed.
- 1,400 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 5 minutes from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station by the free shuttle bus
Address / Location
- 1464-18, Higashicho, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, 296-0041
- Deb C ~ @Tkcdn - 2015-01-24
- You don't think @SeaWorld deals with Kamogawa Sea World? @AkulaEcho @oceanCRIES https://t.co/1xSSGL0gXr
- Courtney Ocheltree @orcawhisperer - 2015-01-12
- Happy 17th birthday to Lovey at Kamogawa Sea World in Japan! Have fun today with your babies and your gigantic fish and ice cake!
|Basic information about traveling to Kamogawa Sea World.|
|Opening hours of Kamogawa Sea World.|
|Closed days or periods of Kamogawa Sea World.|
|Price of the entrance ticket or other fees for Kamogawa Sea World (if applicable).|
|How to get to Kamogawa Sea World with public transportation.|
|Official website of Kamogawa Sea World or other related pages.|
|Address and map of Kamogawa Sea World.|
|List of other recommended sightseeing spots.|
|Tweets related to Kamogawa Sea World.|