The main hall of Kamosu-jinja Shrine is said to be the oldest standing sample of "Taisha" style architecture, and as such, is designated as a national treasure. the shrine deifies Izanami-no-Mikoto, the mother of the gods. the stone stairway leading to the shrine create a solemn and secluded atmosphere.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 24 minutes from JR Matsue Station by the bus bound for Kanbe-no-Sato. Get off at the last stop.
Address / Location
- 563, Obacho, Matsue-shi, Shimane, 690-0033
- Nick Plessas @NickASAVet - 2020-07-14
- Nimeesha @NIMEESH4K - 2020-07-13
- Palindrome @ace_palindrome - 2020-07-13
- Dharmic Design @DharmicbyDesign - 2020-07-13
- Oddfeed @TheOddFeed - 2020-07-11
- Jim Stevenson @VOAStevenson - 2020-07-08