Kanba-no-taki Falls plunge from a height of about 110 meters down a sheer rock face some 20 meters wide. The magnificent waterfall is selected as one of the best 100 waterfalls in Japan.
This area is a part of Okayama Prefectural Natural Park (Kanba-no-taki Natural Park) and there is so much to see nearby, with a foot path of roughly one kilometer that takes you through beautiful scenery as well as delicate, raindrop-like Tamadare Falls. You can also have a chance to see wild monkeys live here.
- 8:30 – 17:15
- December 29 – January 3
Price / Entrance Fee
- 300 yen (General, Adult)
- 150 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 10 minutes taxi ride from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station
Address / Location
- 640, Kamba, Maniwa-shi, Okayama, 717-0004
- Adam Lash @newfoundmass - 2019-04-19
- Jeremy @ProphetOfAsh - 2019-04-16
- RYO TANAKA [DJ SEN-NIN] @DJ_SEN_NIN - 2019-04-15
- Ben Slama Adel @Maniwa_A - 2019-04-13