Kandagawa Yakatabune (Houseboats)
Along the Kanda-gawa River in the Asakusabashi area, there are numerous Yakata-bune houseboats moored at shipping houses called "Funa-yado". They operate year round fleets of Yakata-bune (old-fashioned Japanese houseboats) for excursions around the Tokyo waterfront. Guests can enjoy a cruise against a backdrop of a beautiful night view of the metropolis, while dining on Japanese cuisine.
- Varies according to the ship
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Around 10,000 yen (Includes meals and drinks) *Varies accrding to the ship.
Access / Public Transport
- 5 minutes walk from JR Asakusabashi Station
- お花見 隅田川｜神田川屋形船振興会 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 1-3-5, Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0052
- Kotapi @kotapi_0103 - 2016-06-26