Karatsu Furusato Hall "Arpino"
Karatsu Furusato Hall "Arpino" is a tourist facility which introduces Karatsu city and its local products. There is an information center and a souvenir shop on the first floor. Karatsu-yaki ware potteries made by the local pottery makers are displayed and sold on the second floor. Visitors can also try drawing pictures on the potteries. The third floor is a Japanese restaurant where you can enjoy Karatsu's seafood dishes.
- 9:00 – 18:00
- January 1
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- Short walk from JR Karatsu Station
- 唐津市ふるさと会館 アルピノ (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- Shinkomachi, Karatsu-shi, Saga, 847-0816
- TripTip Global @TriptipG - 2021-01-15
- TripTip Global @TriptipG - 2021-01-12
- Martin Kurz Photography @Kurz_Photo - 2021-01-11