Katsuyama Woodworking Community Hall (Mokuzai Fureai-kaikan)
85 percent of Katsuyama consists of mountain and forests, and forestry has been a major industry in this town. Mokuzai Fureai-kaikan is a wood museum where fancy woods and wood products are displayed. About 300 local cedar trees are used to construct the building.
Visitors are invited to come and enjoy wood working workshops (Reservation required). The shop in the facility sells the local products in Maniwa and Katsuyama.
- 9:30 – 17:00
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 5 minutes walk from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama Station
Address / Location
- 131, Sanden, Maniwa-shi, Okayama, 717-0022
- maniwa_nayu @maniwa_nayu - 2020-07-05
- 💐Tip @tipsy_scales - 2020-07-03
- Re(n)o 🔮🍁 @usaminlovebot - 2020-06-29