Kirinkan is a cabin-style coffee shop where you can relax with delicious coffee and cakes. It is located on the Akigawa-kaido Street near the Kayakubo intersection.
Inside the shop, many handmade wooden crafts such as toys, candle stands, accessories, and more are displayed for selling. They also sell woodblocks and logs, and you can try making your own crafts at their workshop.
- 10:00 - 18:00
- 10:00 - 16:00 (Fridays)
- Tuesdays (except national holidays)
Price / Entrance Fee
- Woodcraft workshop: 500 yen (material cost is not included.)
Access / Public Transport
- 10 minutes from JR Musashi-Itsukaichi Station by the bus bound for Fussa via Hirai. Get off at Kayakubo Bus stop
Address / Location
- 1157, Oguno, Hinode-machi Nishitama-gun, Tokyo, 190-0181
- extremely attractive @venerotristan - 2015-08-07