Komoro Kogen Art Museum
Komoro Kogen Art Museum is a unique building located near the top of Mt. Iizuna-yama. The museum displays many paintings created by the artists who have a relationship with Komoro, such as Shiratori Eisetsu, his master Ito Shinsui, Maruyama Banka, and Miyake Kokki.
Next to the museum is "Hello Animal", a place to relax and spend time with cats, dogs, and other small pets.
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Mondays (or the following day when it falls on a national holiday)
- December 29 - January 3
- The following day of national holidays
Price / Entrance Fee
- 500 yen (General, Adult)
- 250 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 7 minutes taxi ride from Komoro Station on the JR lines or Shinano Railway
Address / Location
- 2805-1, Hishidaira, Komoro-shi, Nagano, 384-0041
- MOSHI MOSHI NIPPON @moshi_moshi_glb - 2020-04-02
- Julia Morizawa @juliamorizawa - 2020-04-02