Kurobe-kyokoku Gorge, the deepest V-shaped gorge in Japan, is the route of the tram going through from Unazuki Onsen to Keyakidaira. Along the line there are many places specializing in open-air baths such as Kuronagi and Kanetsuri. During the 80 minutes of tram ride you can enjoy the panorama of the Northern Japan Alps. It is highly recommended to book a tram ticket in advance.
- Tram (Unazuki Station): 7:30 - 15:30 *varies according to the season
- Tram: December - April
Price / Entrance Fee
- Tram (Unazuki - Keyakidaira): 1,710 yen (General, Adult)
- Tram (Unazuki - Keyakidaira): 860 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 5 minutes walk from Unazuki Onsen Station on the Toyama Chiho Railway Main Line, then board a tram at Unazuki Station on the Kurobe Gorge Railway.
Address / Location
- Kurobekyokokuguchi, Kurobe-shi, Toyama, 938-0283