Kusatsu Visitor Center
Kusatsu Visitor Center is located in Sai-no-kawara Park. The visitor center introduces the Kusatsu's local history, the relationship between the town's hot springs and the volcanoes around the town, as well as the natural environment including the animals and alpine plants living around Mt. Kusatsu-Shirane-san. These information is presented by a variety of interesting displays using photographs and videos.
- 9:00 - 16:00
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 25 minutes from JR Naganohara-Kusatsuguchi by the bus bound for Kusatsu Onsen. Get off at Kusatsu Bus Termilal, then walk 15 minutes.
Address / Location
- 521, Kusatsu, Kusatsu-machi Agatsuma-gun, Gumma, 377-1711
- Japanese culture @JPN_cultureblog - 2021-04-12
- Japanese culture @JPN_cultureblog - 2021-04-09
- 序晩 門田牛 @Montaquetravel - 2021-04-06