Marunouchi Building / Shin-Marunouchi Building
Marunouchi Building, or called "Maru Biru", opened close to Tokyo station, on the Marunouchi south side, in September 2002. It is a multipurpose building comprising of the Business Zone, the Restaurant Zone, the Interactive Zone as well as the Sopping Zone with high-end fashion shops and handicraft stores.
A new building named Shin-Marunouchi Building also opened in April 2007. There are over 100 unique commercial stores in the Shin-Marubiru. In the Marunouchi House on the 7th floor, visitors can enjoy various kinds of meals all on the same floor view Tokyo Station from the terrace.
- 11:00 – 21:00 (varies according to the store or the day of the week)
- Varies according to the store
Access / Public Transport
- Directly connected from Tokyo Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line (M17)
- Short walk from JR Tokyo Station
- Directly connected from Nijubashimae Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line (C10)
Address / Location
- Marunouchi Building: 2-4-1, Marunochi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-6390
- Shin-Marunouchi Building: 1-5-1, Marunochi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-6390