Michi-no-Eki Momoyama Tenkaichi Market
Michi-no-Eki Momoyama Tenkaichi Market is a rest house facility located on the National Route 204 near the ruins of Nagoya Castle. In addition to sales of local specialties, farmers and fishermen directly sell their produce here. There are also restaurants that serve fresh squids and other seafood as well as an information center for Chinzei and Yobuko areas.
- 8:00 – 18:00
- 3rd Monday of each month
- January 1 – 3
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 30 minutes taxi ride from JR Karatsu Station
- 45 minutes from JR Karatsu Station or Ote-guchi Bus Center by the bus bound for Nagoya-jo Hakubutsukan. Get off at Nagoya-jo Hakubutsukan-iriguchi Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 1859, Chinzeimachi Nagoya, Karatsu-shi, Saga, 847-0401
- Pictimo @Pictimo - 2019-10-18
- Pictimo @Pictimo - 2019-10-17
- Andrea (Andy) @ 🇯🇵 @andreacecelia - 2019-10-17
- 西海岸 唐津店 @nishikaigan031 - 2019-10-16