Located in Ouch, the south of Karatsu City, Mikaeri-no-Taki Waterfall was selected as one of Japan's 100 Most Beautiful Waterfalls. The Hydrangea Festival is held here in June, when the beauty of the falls is enhanced by the presence of 40,000 hydrangea blooms. About 70,000 people come to the festival every year.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- 200 yen (as a donation)
Access / Public Transport
- 5 minutes from JR Ouch Station by Junkai Bus (City Loop bus). Get off at Ikisa-kaminaka Bus stop, then walk 10 minutes.
Address / Location
- Ochicho Ikisa, Karatsu-shi, Saga, 849-3223
- Visit Japan @Visit_Japan - 2020-10-31
- ˗ˋˏ nen ˎˊ˗ @purikake - 2020-10-31
- Lauren Rosewarne @LaurenRosewarne - 2020-10-26
- solo @ida1000000 - 2020-10-24
- Leo-kun ⛩️ 🍙 @XFreezerBunnyX - 2020-10-24