Minnami-no-Sato is a tourist facility comprised of a farmer’s market which sells produce of the season, a restaurant which serves local cuisine made with seasonal ingredients, and an information center which introduces the Kamogawa's history and culture.
In addition to shopping, you can also take a leisurely bike ride as you enjoy the rice paddy scenery by renting a bicycle from the rent-a-cycle center here.
- 9:00 - 18:00 (Februaty - October)
- 9:00 - 17:00 (November - March)
- One day in July and October (Irregular)
- January 1
Access / Public Transport
- 20 minutes from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station by the bus bound for Hiratsuka-hongo or Tokyo-wan Ferry. Get off at Minnami-no-Sato Bus stop.
- 20 minutes taxi ride from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station
- 鴨川市総合交流ターミナル「みんなみの里」 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 1696, Miyayama, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, 296-0112
- Jazzy Dolphin 🐬 @JazzyDolphin - 2020-01-21
- Bec @Rebecca26399190 - 2020-01-21
- Bec @Rebecca26399190 - 2020-01-20
- Robert Jolley @bj95432geemale - 2020-01-20
- kobe-taro @kobetaro5 - 2020-01-20
- fredrickz @fredrickz5 - 2020-01-18
- JoAnne Jarvis @j59841320 - 2020-01-17
- Shane Janisch @janischshane - 2020-01-17
- happy poppy @hotbootyy - 2020-01-16
- kobe-taro @kobetaro5 - 2020-01-16