Minnami-no-Sato is a tourist facility comprised of a farmer’s market which sells produce of the season, a restaurant which serves local cuisine made with seasonal ingredients, and an information center which introduces the Kamogawa's history and culture.
In addition to shopping, you can also take a leisurely bike ride as you enjoy the rice paddy scenery by renting a bicycle from the rent-a-cycle center here.
- 9:00 - 18:00 (Februaty - October)
- 9:00 - 17:00 (November - March)
- One day in July and October (Irregular)
- January 1
Access / Public Transport
- 20 minutes from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station by the bus bound for Hiratsuka-hongo or Tokyo-wan Ferry. Get off at Minnami-no-Sato Bus stop.
- 20 minutes taxi ride from JR Awa-Kamogawa Station
- 鴨川市総合交流ターミナル「みんなみの里」 (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 1696, Miyayama, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba, 296-0112
- Vika Bangkit (Reporter of CNBC Indonesia) @bangkitriambada - 2019-12-02