Minokoshi, literally "leaving unseen" a reef-bound seacoast similar to Tatsukushi is so named because, in the old days, sightseers denied themselves a visit to this area since the route was extremely trying despite its rare and beautiful scenery. Today, the coast is accessible in 30 minutes by a glass-bottomed boat from Tatsukushi.
- Tatsukushi Sightseeing Glass Boat: 8:00 - 17:00 (March - November)
- Tatsukushi Sightseeing Glass Boat: 8:00 - 16:00 (December - February)
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Tatsukushi Sightseeing Glass Boat: 1,560 yen (General, Adult) *2,460 yen for Semi-submersible Glass Boat
- Tatsukushi Sightseeing Glass Boat: 780 yen (Child) *1,230 yen for Semi-submersible Glass Boat
Access / Public Transport
- 60 minutes from Sukumo Station on the Tosa Kuroshio Railway Sukumo Line by the bus bound for Tosa-Shimizu Bus Center. Get off at Tatsukushi Bus stop (Only few buses are available), then transfer to Tatsukushi Sightseeing Glass Boat.
Address / Location
- 19-10, Tatsukushi, Tosashimizu-shi, Kochi, 787-0452