Mobara Park is a large park which occupies the vast area of 160,000 square meters around Benten-ike Pond. The park uses its geographical advantage in mountains and the pond to construct trails, bridges and Benten-do Hall. Approximately 3,000 cherry trees are planted in the park, and Cherry Blossom Festival is held here in April every year. The park is selected as one of Japan's top 100 cherry blossom spots. In addition, views of Azalea, maple leaves and Hydrangea in the park are also fascinating.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Rate
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 20 minutes walk from JR Mobara Station
- 5 minute from JR Mobara Station by the bus bound for Kami-Mobara. Get off at Sogen-ji Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 1325, Takashi, Mobara-shi, Chiba, 297-0029
- SalisburyLibraryServ @SalisburyLibSer - 2014-11-19
- FREE School Holiday Program - Outdoor Storytime @ Mobara Park Enjoy the summer sunshine with a fun outdoor... http://t.co/zaeXb9MGDZ
- Soccer Laduma @Soccer_Laduma - 2014-11-19
- Here is why @Orlando_Pirates should invest in Abbubaker Mobara. #FanPark http://t.co/9UaQkl6MVd