Moroga-keikoku Valley / Ogataki Waterfall
Nestled in the mountains near Misasa, the scenic Moroga-keikoku Valley stretches from Moroga to Hirodomeno-kogen Plateau. The valley features picturesque waterfalls, which are called "Moroga's Seven Waterfalls", including the famous 25 meters tall Ogataki Waterfall. Walk along a clear stream surrounded by virgin forests in the valley offers a refreshing escape from the heat in the summer and a colorful scenery in the autumn.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- Ogataki Waterfall: 30-minute taxi ride from Wakasa Station on the Wakasa Line, then walk 20 minutes from the closest parking lot.
- Ogataki Waterfall: 60-minute taxi ride from JR Tottori Station, then walk 20 minutes from the closest parking lot.
Address / Location
- Moroga, Wakasa-cho Yazu-gun, Tottori, 680-0715
- タキさんって呼ばれるよ #savelife @etackygmailcom1 - 2021-01-21
- ProssimaFermataJP @StefyPFJP - 2021-01-17
- Dave MacLean @DaveAtCOGS - 2021-01-16
- Welcome to JAPAN NEO @neo_welcome - 2021-01-16
- TW Book Club @TWbookclubjp - 2021-01-16
- Lisandra 🌿 #StayHome @lisadakeii - 2021-01-15
- Lisa Wallin @lisawritesjp - 2021-01-15
- Japanese Cultures And Places @IloveJAPANkuma - 2021-01-15
- ぱいなっぷる✨🍍😊✨ @yuzubestever02 - 2021-01-14
- Anatolian Zoysia @AnatolianZoysia - 2021-01-14