Moroga-keikoku Valley / Ogataki Waterfall
Nestled in the mountains near Misasa, the scenic Moroga-keikoku Valley stretches from Moroga to Hirodomeno-kogen Plateau. The valley features picturesque waterfalls, which are called "Moroga's Seven Waterfalls", including the famous 25 meters tall Ogataki Waterfall. Walk along a clear stream surrounded by virgin forests in the valley offers a refreshing escape from the heat in the summer and a colorful scenery in the autumn.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- Ogataki Waterfall: 30-minute taxi ride from Wakasa Station on the Wakasa Line, then walk 20 minutes from the closest parking lot.
- Ogataki Waterfall: 60-minute taxi ride from JR Tottori Station, then walk 20 minutes from the closest parking lot.
Address / Location
- Moroga, Wakasa-cho Yazu-gun, Tottori, 680-0715
- ALO JAPAN @alojapan - 2019-02-18
- Around Japan @AroundJapan2014 - 2019-02-18
- Being Japan @BeingJapan - 2019-02-17
- maniaochi @maniaochi - 2019-02-15
- JT&PP Helpdesk @JTPPHELPDESK - 2019-02-14