Mother Farm is a guest ranch which occupies a total of 2.5 million square meters vast tract of land equipped with complete and diverse facilities. They hold several kinds of animal events, such as the parade of the sheep and ducks, the sheep shearing show, and the little pig racing. You can also experience a wide variety of activities by yourself, such as touching small animals, milking the cow, making cheese, butter and fruits jam, and picking seasonal vegetables, fruits and flowers. From the Ferris wheel in the farm, you can see the Tokyo Bay.
- 9:30 - 16:30 (February - November)
- 9:30 - 17:00 (February - November) *Saturday, Sunday, and naitonal holidays
- 9:30 - 16:00 (December - January)
- 10:00 - 16:00 (December - January) *Saturday, Sunday, and naitonal holidays
- Several days in mid-December
- Several days in mid-January
Price / Rate
- Admission: 1,500 yen (General, Adult)
- Admission: 800 yen (Child)
- Admission and Tour: 2,200 yen (General, Adult)
- Admission and Tour: 1,200 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 20 minutes from JR Sanukimachi Station by the bus bound for Kano-zan. Get off at Mother Bokujo Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 940-3, Tagura, Futtsu-shi, Chiba, 299-1731