Munakata Shiko Memorial Museum of Art
Aomori Prefecture is proud of Shiko Munakata, a native of Aomori and world-famous woodblock printmaker. Munakata Shiko Memorial Museum of Art was established in 1975 to commemorate his awarding of the Order of Culture. This museum displays his prints (including his great work, "Ten Great Disciples of Buddha"), Japanese-style paintings, calligraphy, and oil paintings, as well as his carving knifves and brushes.
- 9:30 - 17:00
- Mondays (Open when it falls on a national holiday)
Price / Entrance Fee
- 500 yen
- 200 - 300 yen (Student)
- Admission Free (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 15 minutes from JR Aomori Station by the bus bound for Chutsutsui. Get off at Munakata Shiko Kinenkan-dori Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 2-1-2, Matsubara, Aomori-shi, Aomori, 030-0813
- VOCALOIDカラオケ青森 @vocaloaomori - 2019-10-15
- MOSHI MOSHI NIPPON @moshi_moshi_glb - 2019-10-13
- THE GATE to Japan 🇯🇵 @TheGateJapan - 2019-10-11