Nagamachi Yuzen-kan exhibits Kaga Yuzen dyeing products, such as Kimono, hanging scroll, and other handicrafts. They offer a complete explanation of the Yuzen dyeing process and a chance to see Yuzen hand-painting techniques. They also offer a Yuzen coloring workshop and a Kimono costume rental service (Booking required for both services). You can buy their products at the shop in the facility.
- 9:00 - 17:00
- December 30 - January 3
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission: 350 yen
- Yuzen dyeing workshop: 4,000 yen (Admission included) *booking required
- Kimono costume rental service: 4,000 yen (One day) *booking required
Access / Public Transport
- 10 minutes from JR Kanazawa Station by the #10, #18, #20, #21, #32, #90 bus. Get off at Korinbo Bus stop.
Address / Location
- 2-6-16, Nagamachi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa, 920-0865
- 日本伝統和紙の扇屋本家「匠工房」Takumi-KOBO @JunSumomo - 2020-07-30
- Robert Kolkebeck @WanacctW - 2018-06-12