Nambo Paradise is a botanical and zoological garden covering a vast area of 145,000 square meters along the Flower Line Road in Tateyama City. Approximately 3,000 species of tropical and subtropical plants can be seen in the 300 meters long large greenhouse. Since Nambo Paradise has a partnership with Singapore Botanic Gardens, the facility has a Merlion stands at the entrance and Singapore Orchid Hall.
There are also other greenhouses that houses tropical birds and 300 kinds of butterflies, a zoo with small animals, and a swimming pool on the premises.
- 9:00 - 17:00
- No closing days
Price / Rate
- 800 yen (General, Adult)
- 400 yen (Junior high student)
- 200 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 15-minute taxi ride from JR Tateyama Station
- 南房パラダイス (Only available in Japanese)
Address / Location
- 1495, Fujiwara, Tateyama-shi, Chiba, 294-0224
- þმk @pako_nambo - 2014-10-14
- Cuz' your lips are the perfect crime... Like a devil's paradise..!! 😼 http://t.co/Z4OQcCuoRF