Nebuta-no-Sato is a large pavilion displaying huge Nebuta floats and a Hirosaki Neputa floats. The facility displays the process of making a float and the history behind it. They hold a Nebuta Festival experience show every day, and it is a good opportunity for visitors to get involved by dancing and carrying the Nebuta floats.
In the natural park outside, you can enjoy the beautiful cherry blossoms in the spring and Kamakura snow huts in the winter.
*The facility was closed in 2013.
- 9:00 - 17:30 (April 21 - November 30)
- 9:00 - 16:00 (December 1 - April 20)
- December 21 - January 14
- Irregular (December - March)
Price / Entrance Fee
- December - March: 560 yen (General, Adult); 250 - 450 yen (Student); 210 yen (Child)
- April - October: 420 (Adult), 230 - 420 yen (Student); 150 yen (Child)
Access / Public Transport
- 30 minutes from JR Aormori Station by the bus bound for Koritsu Daigaku / MOYA Hills. Get off at Nebuta-no-Sato-iriguchi Bus stop, then walk 15 minutes.
Address / Location
- 1, Yokochi Yaegiku, Aomori-shi, Aomori, 030-0132
- Around Japan @AroundJapan2014 - 2018-12-16
- cokoguri @cokoguri - 2018-12-12
- TAIKEN JAPAN @TAIKENJAPAN - 2018-12-10