Nemu-no-sato Resort is located on the Osaki Peninsula jutting out into Ago Bay. This area is a part of Ise-Shima National Park. In the 3,000,000 square meters large resort area with a rich natural environment, visitors can enjoy yachting and canoeing as well as golf, tennis, and archery. The resort also offers a swimming pool in the summer and a high quality natural spa.
- 9:00 - 17:00 *varies according to the season
- Several days in early-February
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 15 minutes from Ugata Station on the Kintetsu Shima Line by the bus bound for Nemu-no-Sato. Get off at the last stop.
Address / Location
- 2692-3, Hamajimacho Hazako, Shima-shi, Mie, 517-0403
- 桑名ピックアップ情報【はまぐり団5号】 @kuwanapick - 2020-09-26
- 勝 小吉 KUSOJiJiI💩 @nAFZiJA6ZpmClI5 - 2020-09-26
- 桑名COCO歯科・矯正歯科 @kuwanaCOCO - 2020-09-26
- きまちゃん🌏Kimachan @kimaryo_nimari - 2020-09-25
- みつかる熊野 ー Find it in Kumano☆ @finditinKumano - 2020-09-17