Nikko Suginamiki Road (Cedar-lined avenue)
13,000 of giant Japanese cedars line both sides of the road over its entire 37 kilometers length. These cedars were donated to Toshogu Shrine by Matsudaira Masatsuna, a subordinate of Tokugawa Ieyasu, in 1648.
Recognized by Guinness World Records as the longest tree-lined road in the world, Suginamiki Road is considered a special historical landmark and a special natural monument.
- Open 24 hours
- No closing days
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 10 minutes walk from Shimo-imaichi Station on the Tobu Railway
Address / Location
- Moritomo, Nikko-shi, Tochigi, 321-2335
- jaminVOG @jaminVOG - 2020-01-18
- 那須高原ペンションローレル @pensionlaurel - 2020-01-16
- 那須高原ペンションローレル @pensionlaurel - 2020-01-13
- 那須高原ペンションローレル @pensionlaurel - 2020-01-11