Noyamakita-Rokudoyama Park is the largest urban park in Tokyo located at the west end of Sayama Hill. There is a Japanese traditional house restored in the park and you can experience the Japanese old life and culture, such as rice planting. You can also see fireflies here in summer. Surrounded by a natural forest, the view harmonizing both nature and human life is lovely.
- Noyamakita-Rokudouyama Park Information Center: 9:00 – 17:00
- Noyamakita-Rokudouyama Park Information Center: Year-end and New Year holidays
Price / Entrance Fee
- Admission Free
Access / Public Transport
- 50 minutes walk from JR Tachikawa Station by the bus bound for Hakonegasaki. Get off at Mine or Kishi Bus stop, then walk 10 minutes.
- 25 minutes from Kamikitadai Station on the Tama Toshi Monorail by Musashi-Murayama City Circle Route Bus (Kamikitadai Route). Get off at Mine or Yokota Bus stop, then walk 10 minutes.
Address / Location
- 4-2, Mitsugi, Musashimurayama-shi, Tokyo, 208-0032
- Manuel Padilla @Mannys_Life - 2017-03-21